Urban Impact Program
from “Cities Leading Change”
Urban Impact Program is part of the “Cities Leading Change”
The Urban Impact program is a training program for the benefit of growing joint businesses for Jews and Arabs, that lasts about 5 months.
During this period, participants will go through:
- Candidate exposure evenings.
- Sort the appropriate candidates over a number of weeks.
- A two-day hackathon in which mixed groups of Arabs and Jews are formed and choose the challenge on which they will set up their business. *
- 4 months of accelerator, including:
- Advanced methodologies and tools from the worlds of start-ups by leading lecturers.
- Close accompaniment of experienced mentors.
- Connection to city officials for pilots.
- Graduation evening with investors and donors from cities and across the country
* Based on the challenges of the cities in which they live – challenges whose solution will improve the quality of life